GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Updated on March 01, 2023.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE OWNER:
Villa Primera is managed by VILLAS CALA FIGUERA SL (henceforth the Owner or We) with the tax number NIF:B-57926289 with registration at the Property Registry of the Balearic Islands: Tomo 2622, Folio 161, Sheet PM 76821, insc. 1 and location at c/ Juan de Austria 3 Cala Figuera (Mallorca).
CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PROPERTY:
APARTAMENTOS VILLA PRIMERA, touristic apartments with Licence AT-1824 (henceforth the hotel), located at c / Bernareggi 25, cp 07659 Cala Figuera (Santanyí) Mallorca - Spain.
Phone (+34) 971 645 076 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBSITE AND HYPERLINKS:
The holder or owner of this website www.villaprimera.com belongs to Villas Cala Figuera SL. The content of the website belongs to the owner, which reserves the right to modify totally or partially content of the website, without prior notice.
RESERVATION HOLDER (THE CLIENT):
The person or company, how makes the reservation at VILLA PRIMERA, agrees with the following Holder Responsibilities and this entire document "GENERAL TERMS":
- must be of legal age or legal capacity to make up an agreement.
- must provide true information on the reservation.
- has the entire responsibility for all guests of the reservation.
- must inform about our Hotel Rules to the other parties joining to the same stay.
Villa Primera reserves the right to cancel a false, or partially untrue, reservation.
A written booking agreement or a confirmation voucher acts as a TOURIST ACCOMMODATION RENTAL CONTRACT and grants the client the right to use the facilities at Villa Primera, with care, in the referred features on the booking confirmation, such as type of accommodation, dates, schedules and number of guests.
The reservation holder undertakes to pay the amount shown as Total Price for the booked services, as well as any extra stay expenses or damage caused to the property.
The agreement of reservation can be terminated by one or both parties without penalty due to Force Majeure in the country of origin and destination.
For reservations booked from 30. June 2022 in forward, diseases related with coronavirus will not be subject to Force Majeure policy. In the event of a guest cancels the reservation due to COVID-19, will apply our cancellation policy, see below.
Our booking agreement does not include any travel insurance which is highly recommended for a pleasant stay abroad.
price and taxes:
The price of accommodation is shown in EURO (€).
- VAT 10 % included.
- Balearic Tourist Tax is not included, it is charged additionally to adults from aged 16, which are overnighting in holiday-homes, apartments or hotels in this region.
The tax rate decreases depending on the duration of the stay (2'20 € - 0'55 € per night).
This tax is generally shown on the reservation and it is to pay in cash or credit car at the Front-Desk upon arrival.
- Free cancellation until 7 days before arrival.
- Amendments are subject to availability and they are permitted until 7 days prior check-in. Each amendment which requires a new confirmation has a booking fee of €25,00.
- Guests have the right to cancel the reservation for free up to 7 days before arrival (until 11:59 p.m. CET), writing an Email to Villa Primera.
- Amendments or cancellations made by the guest from 6 days before check-in, are taking place in breach of the deadline, so guests are not entitled to any refund.
LATE CANCELLATIONS OR NO SHOW:
- For cancellations from 6 days (from 0:00 am) before arrival onwards, the amount regarding to the FIRST PAYMENT will be taken as cancellation fee.
- Guests who do not show up on the day of arrival without prior written cancellation, must pay the total of the confirmed reservation and the reservation holder accepts that VILLA PRIMERA charges it to their card.
- A non-show on the check-in day means the reservation is lost automatically.
FLEXI-BOOKING PAYMENT INFORMATION:
- FIRST PAYMENT: Credit card is requested to charge 50 % of the total price of the reservation. This payment is done once the free cancellation time is finished, not by the time of the reservation.
- SECOND PAYMENT: Villa Primera will charge the outstanding amount, 50 % of the reservation and the Tourist Tax, to the client's credit card at any time during the stay. Alternatively, the guest can notify additional payment method by the time of check-in.
Villa Primera is not liable for charges or card fees on currency exchanges, please note payments are done by the local currency: EURO.
LACK OF PAYMENT:
Villa Primera reserves the right to cancel the reservation due to non-payment, lack of credit or wrong provided card number.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
Villa Primera accepts cash payments in the local currency (EURO), credit and debit cards (VISA or MASTER CARD).
In the event of the check-out date is anticipated once the stay has began, there is no right to be refunded by the difference.
NON-REFUNDABLE BOOKING TERMS:
- A full payment is requested by the time of the reservation and no amendments are available, neither cancellations after the confirmation.
- Booking amendments or cancellations made by the guest after the reservation is confirmed, there is no obligation to refund the guest.
********* HOUSE RULES *********
THESE RULES APPLY TO ALL GUESTS
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied with their parents or legal guardian and accommodated in the same unit of accommodation.
- The children / baby accommodation is paid, even if they don't wish to use an extra bed.
- The baby complements are provided for children up to 24 months and require prior reservation.
- Smoking in the accommodation is not permitted, according to the Law RD42/2010. In the event smoking is detected in your accommodation, 80€ will be charged in breach of this hotel policy.
- Pets not allowed.
- Private events or celebrations on premises without prior approval, are not allowed and commercial activities (photography and videography) requires also a written confirmation or approval by the hotel management.
- Additional guests which are not mentioned on the confirmation or registered by the check-in, are not permitted to access in the premises.
- Illegal substances are not allowed at the property.
- Guests are not allowed to repair nothing at the property, please report any incident or breakdown as quickly as possible to Reception or by phone, but do not try to fix it.
- Silence is requested at night to respect other guests.
PASSPORT AND ID CARD REGISTRATION:
- Guests, adults and children, must have a valid and updated personal document to access to Villa Primera, even if the personal data is registered in advance.
The check-in process is a mandatory registration with Passports or Identity Cards for adults and children, according to the Law RD933/2021.
- The accommodations are cleaned and disinfected prior new arrivals. Besides, the maid service is included twice a week during the stay of the guests. The cleaning of the kitchen is included by the maid service, unless food is open.
- Keep in mind, our housekeeping supervisor can notify to the Front-Desk if any guest does not comply with the hotel smoking rules.
- Our Housekeeping is doing from 10 am to 2 pm; offering a full tidy of the accommodation, fresh towels and remove the trash, as well as fresh bed linen weekly.
The pool area is for the usage of guests only. The open time is from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Access to these facilities is not allowed to other people outside the hotel.
Pool hygiene rules:
It is forbidden the use of the swimming-pool to all persons with transmissible diseases.
All bathers must take a shower and no excessive use of creams before entering the pool.
Use lavatories if needed. No urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating or blowing nose in pool.
Food, drink, gum and tobacco are prohibited close to the pool except in designated areas on the deck.
Pets are not allowed.
It is forbidden to leave garbage in the pool area, use bin.
Pool safety rules:
This facility is unattended, NO LIFEGUARD on duty.
Pool depth is from 0.90 meters to 2.20 meters.
All swimmers using this facility do so at their OWN RISK and are required to refer to the pool rules displayed on this board and observe the necessary precautions when using the pool.
Keep always your children supervised.
Use caution slippery floor surface when wet
No unsupervised children under 6 years old allowed inside the pool or at the pool area
Glass bottles and recipients are prohibited at the pool area.
No running or rough play.
Swimmers must wear appropriate swimming attire. Inadequate clothing and shoes are forbidden in the pool.
Children under 36 months must wear water resistant nappy for hygienic purposes.
To learn more about our pool facilities, please contact us.
INTERNET SERVICE / WIRELESS BROADBAND NETWORK:
The INTERNET SERVICE operating at Villa Primera is provided by WiFi hotspots that allow our guests to connect to our wireless broadband network.
This is a free service that gives the ability to access the internet, send and receive data, but we do not offer any additional services /subscriptions when you are connected.
Guests have the right to use our service during the stay (from check-in to check-out), in the accommodations and public areas at VILLA PRIMERA.
The Internet service gets accessing through their own smartphone or another device and we do not provide any computer equipment.
We give a Password to each user to access internet.
Do not use our internet for illegal purposes. The user is responsible and makes use of the internet at his/her own risk.
Give an extra security on your devices with an adequate firewall.
Internet partner and liability:
Our internet service is provided by O2, and it may be impaired by geographic, atmospheric, or other conditions, or circumstances beyond our control.
VILLA PRIMERA does not provide tech support and we have no obligation to compensate users for lack of service, lack of connection, lack of digital information or misunderstood of communication during the service, etc.
BALEARIC ISLANDS QUALITY TOURISM LAW:
Spanish D-Law 1/2020, 17 January, against booze tourism to improve quality in tourist destinations (Official Gazette of the Balearic Islands Nº 10 of 23-01-2020).
The management of Villa Primera informs you that guests are not permitted to engage in activities that may endanger their life, health, or physical well-being at this property. Such activities include passing from one balcony or window to another, jumping or throwing oneself from unsuitable locations into swimming pools, onto the ground or anywhere else.
Any guests engaging in such dangerous activities will be immediately removed from the premises by management, with support from security and the police if necessary. Furthermore, committing a serious offence under Article 14.b) of Spanish D-Law 1/2020 will result in a fine of between 6.001,00 € and 60.000,00 € (euros) from the competent authority.
Parents, tutors or guardians are primarily responsible for offenses committed by children up to fourteen years of age.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, when a child commits the infringement, the parents, tutors or custodians are subsidiarily responsible.
HELP AND SUPPORT AREA:
VILLA PRIMERA has a Customer Area at the Front-Desk to help and assist the in-house guests by a friendly team.
Villa Primera does not accept any complaint after the check-out, unless guests have already notified it during the stay to the Front-Desk.
Let us help you if need it. We work for your comfort.
Document Version: 23.1TR
DATE: March. 01, 2023
We will update the above General Conditions regularly.